Mechanical Turk is excited to announce our sponsorship of CrowdConf 2012, set to take place in San Francisco on October 23 at Mission Bay Conference Center. Sharon Chiarella, VP Mechanical Turk, will be presenting with Edwin Chen from Twitter’s data science team on how Twitter and other companies are leveraging crowdsourcing to accelerate innovation, a key theme of the conference this year.
What else can you learn at CrowdConf?
- How to take a business idea from launch to profit with the power of the crowd;
- How companies currently use crowdsourcing to analyze data and improve quality, optimize search, moderate/translate/transcribe digital content;
- How you can implement crowdsourcing in your business today; and more…
Who should attend?
- Decision Makers and Company Innovators
- Data Analysts/Scientists
- Marketing Directors
- Entrepreneurs and Investors
Ticket Discounts from Mechanical Turk:
As sponsors of the event, we’d like to offer the following promotional discounts (click the links to access offers):
- Two tickets for the price of one (discount code MTURK2for1)
- 25% off ticket face value (discount code MTURK25)